- Delivery Costs
Value Added Tax - VAT
VAT. All prices shown on our website include VAT at 21%.
If you need a VAT invoice please fill in the "Business Name" field at checkout and you will receive a VAT invoice showing the breakdown of VAT.
VAT exempt customers please email [email protected] and we can create an exempt account for those purchases.
EU VAT Registered VAT register customers from the rest of the EU should fill in their VAT number at the checkout for removal of VAT
We offer free same day dispatch for all parcel orders over €99 (incl. Vat) otherwise a delivery charge of €9.99 (incl. VAT) will be applied to your order. We use DPD & UPS couriers who have an impressive next business day delivery record of 98%.
Special Orders. Products listed as Special Orders will have an expected delivery time listed beside the Special Order status on the product page.
Kreg Heavy Duty Pocket Hole Jig
With it's new bigger bit and bigger screws, you can now tackle bigger projects. The Kreg Jig HD delivers the strength and confidence you need to BUILD BIGGER.
Kreg heavy duty screws below.
- Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig, the new Kreg Jig HD drills holes which are 25% larger, and joints that are over 50% stronger than the standard Kreg Joint.
- If you are studding out walls, building a deck, making outdoor furniture, putting up a fence or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig HD excels – strength and speed.
- The Kreg Jig HD is optimized for working with 2x4's and larger timber. It uses number 14 industrial-quality, heavy-duty, hardened-steel, screws which provide incredible shear resistance as well as three anti-corrosion layers for unbeatable long-term resistance against rain and dampness.
- The Kreg Jig HD works great as a stand-alone jig; simply connect it to your Kreg Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig HD can also connect directly to your model K3 or K4 Kreg Jig benchtop base for upright drilling.
- Whether you are building outdoor projects a lot or just want your projects to be built with the strongest joints possible… this is the Kreg Jig for you.
- HD Drill Guide
- Stop Block
- ½" Diameter HD Stepped Drill Bit
- HD Stop Collar and Allen Wrench
- 6" HD Driver Bit · Starter Screw Set
No posts found