- Delivery Costs
Value Added Tax - VAT
VAT. All prices shown on our website include VAT at 21%.
If you need a VAT invoice please fill in the "Business Name" field at checkout and you will receive a VAT invoice showing the breakdown of VAT.
VAT exempt customers please email [email protected] and we can create an exempt account for those purchases.
EU VAT Registered VAT register customers from the rest of the EU should fill in their VAT number at the checkout for removal of VAT
We offer free same day dispatch for all parcel orders over €99 (incl. Vat) otherwise a delivery charge of €9.99 (incl. VAT) will be applied to your order. We use DPD & UPS couriers who have an impressive next business day delivery record of 98%.
Special Orders. Products listed as Special Orders will have an expected delivery time listed beside the Special Order status on the product page.
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720 is the most advanced jig yet from Kreg® with that features make project building incredibly efficient.
One-motion clamping with Automaxx™ clamps your material in place, and it automatically adjusts to the exact thickness of your material from 13mm (½”) to 38mm (1 ½”). GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds the project piece securely so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
This sturdy jig also features a steel-reinforced spine for years of use.
The on-board tool storage keeps accessories like the hex wrench and drill bits close at hand.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720, you get 60 Kreg pocket-hole screws and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
- Create pocket holes efficiently in material from 13mm (½”) to 38 mm (1 ½”) thick with this multi-featured jig
- Clamp faster with one-motion clamping with Automaxx™ that automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Work confidently with GripMaxx™ anti-slip that holds material in place
- Keep Kreg® accessories close at hand with on-board storage for drill bits and driver bits
- Eliminate wood dust mess with a chip ejection port that connects easily to a shop vacuum
- Get the most out of this jig with durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and a lifetime drill guide warranty