Our Site is Secured with an SSL
Any information you enter on our site is fully protected and encrypted by the highest level of SSL certificate. ieDepot has been fully verified as a trustworthy organisation by GeoTrust as evidence by the green address bar at the top left of your screen. We have secured every page on the website to ensure your browsing and buying security.
No Payment Information is Entered on our Site
You will enter your payment information on either WorldPay's or PayPal's secure payment portals. These are the two largest payment processors in the world with unrivaled reputations.
SIP 10" Table Saw
See bottom of the page for suitable blades and accessories for this saw
Who Buys This Saw?
Typically bought by both hobbyists and tradespeople.
What Do They Use it For?
Hobbyists and DIY-ers will use it for a wide range of home and woodworking applications such as, making kitchens, furniture, outdoor projects and renovations. Tradespeople will use it as a portable table saw, often without the legs for easier transportation and handling, in the installation of kitchens and wardrobes.
- 10inch TCT saw blade
- Two side tables
- One rear extension table
- Mitre guide
- 230v (13amp) supply
Comes fitted with a regular Irish/UK 3 pin plug
- Motor -:1.5kW (2.0hp) 20 min run then let cool
- Max. Depth of Cut @45 degrees: 55mm
- Max. Depth of Cut @90 degrees: 75mm
- Table Size with Extensions : 930 x 940mm
- Max Rip width : 430 mm
- Blade Diameter : 254mm (10inch)
- Blade Bore: 30mm
- Blade Speed: 5700rpm
- Large extruded aluminium table
- Easy to assemble, accurate table saw
- Quick lock rip fence
- Built-in dust extraction outlet
- Rise and fall tilting arbour
- Stand included
- Net Weight: 28kg
- Packaged Dimensions (HxWxL) : 700 x 570 x 355 mm